See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
The fight against breast cancer is not one-dimensional.
At Fujifilm, we are committed to doing our part, at every opportunity, to deliver value through imaging innovation. ASPIRE Cristalle with Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) is built smarter because it is built with insight into image quality, operational excellence, and a better patient experience.
It's time to get smarter about 3D mammographyASPIRE Cristalle with Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) is built with insight into image quality, operational excellence, and a better patient experience. Here's why: The intelligent design of ASPIRE Cristalle's patented Comfort Paddle provides noticeably less pain and anxiety for the patient. With its unique flexible, slotted 4-way tilting paddle design, it provides more even compression, that combined with the Intelligent Automatic Exposure Control (iAEC) image processing, make it possible to provide more optimized images at low dose for every breast type, including implants. Our advanced technology simplifies and speeds workflow so technologists can spend more time focused on patient interactions. ● Smart shortcuts and fewer clicks—set exposure and confirm acquired images on a single screen
● Simultaneously adjust density and contrast for both left and right views
● Minimize patient discomfort with automated compression and release
● Immediately output individual images to PACS, viewer, or printer during exam
● Improve system availability and extend system life with programmable automatic startup, sleep, and shutdown The unique Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) detector pixel design on ASPIRE Cristalle outperforms traditional pixel arrays to help enable superior diagnostic accuracy for radiologists. When compared to square pixels, HCP delivers:
● 20% increase in detector sensitivity
● Improved information capture
● Lower patient dose
Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT)Radiologists using ASPIRE Cristalle with DBT will realize valuable, enhanced clinical efficacy compared to using full field digital mammography (FFDM) alone.
● DBT acquires a series of low-dose images at different angles. The acquired images are reconstructed into a series of high-resolution slices displayed individually or dynamically in a cine mode.
● The reconstructed tomographic images make it easier to identify lesions which might otherwise be difficult to visualize in traditional 2D mammogram images because of the presence of overlapping breast structures.
● Superior diagnostic accuracy and superior (lower) recall rates for non-cancer cases are possible with ASPIRE Cristalle's DBT technology.
Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) Direct Conversion Technology● 50-micron image display
● Reduced acquisition time — only 15 seconds
● Hexagonal pixels distribute the electrical field more efficiently than traditional square pixels, to capture stronger signals with less noise
● Resulting images have high DQE and MTF, producing brilliant image quality
● Offers exceptionally sharp images, even at low dose
iAEC plus ISC: Optimized x-ray dose and contrast for each breast typeFujifilm's proprietary technology makes it possible to lower dose while offering optimized contrast, even in dense breasts and implants.
● Intelligent AEC (iAEC) "factors in" breast composition to calculate the optimal dose and exposure techniques for each examination. iAEC enables more accurate calculation of exposure parameters than is possible with conventional AEC systems.
● iAEC can also greatly speed workflow for exams of implanted breasts by automatically calculating the optimal exposure.
● Fujifilm's Image-based Spectrum Conversion (ISC) technology optimizes contrast in an image, offering the dose advantages of a tungsten target for all exposures and breast types.
Patented Comfort Paddle designed to improve patient comfort during mammogramsThe unique Comfort Paddle allows pressure to be more evenly and gently distributed across the breast compared to conventional, flexible paddles.
● Slotted paddle edge allows plate to flex to the contour of the breast
● Bends from center of breast to thinner edges
● Distributes pressure more evenly
● Tilting paddle allows for more gradual and more even compression
● Available in two sizes to accommodate different breast sizes: 18x24cm and 24x30cm
● Available standard on ASPIRE Cristalle
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions