Affordable Versatility for Smaller Hospitals and Imaging Centers
The DRX-Excel System* gives you capabilities for both general radiography and Fluoroscopy exams in a single system and at a very attractive price. The system is also available in a choice of two models to match your needs and workflow.A conventional configuration, utilizing film or CR cassettes or our wireless DRX-Detector for radiology and an image intensifier for the fluoroscopy exam, or A dRF configuration, with a single flat-panel digital detector for both RAD and fluoroscopy.
● Extensive SID capability exceeds competitors, acquiring images at any distance between110 to 180cm
● Table features a 200kg weight capacity to accommodate heavier patients +90/- 30 degree tilting to enable all exam types
● Table offers the lowest fixed-table minimal height of 79cm (31inches) in the industry making it accessible, even for wheelchair patients
● Control system operation remotely or at patient’s side
● Motorized movement of tube and column maximizes speed and convenience
● Offered with either an Image Intensifier* with high resolution CCD camera that maximizes image quality during fluoroscopy or a Flat Panel Detector that offers high image quality fluoroscopy and general radiology images
● Auto positioning, as a function of extensive anatomical programs, facilitates faster exam set-up times
● Patient overage of 196cm allows full exploration of even very tall individuals without repositioning
● Relaxing ambient lighting and selectable music maximize patient comfort
● DAP measurements allow tracking of the exact radiation dose received by each patient
● Optional DRX-1 detector offers the power of the X-Factor and allows easy positioning for cross-table and weight-bearing exams
* The DRX Excel model is not available in the US and Canada. Please see the DRX Excel Plus.
High Performance Options● Four-way table movement for easier patient positioning
● Image stitching station combines multiple images into one for easier reading of spine and lower-limb exams
Accelerate your workflow to new levels.
This fast, reliable, and easy mobile DR system was designed for the way you work.● Touch screen monitors at both the tube head and main display provide two work zones just like a stationary DR room.
● Position quickly with the lightweight, wireless DRX detector that eliminates trip hazards and reduces the spread of infection.
● On-board bins keep gloves, sanitizer, paperwork, markers and lockable detector storage at your fingertips.
● Quickly power up and start your rounds with a single badge swipe.
● The same easy-to-use graphical user interface is on all Carestream CR and DR products, reducing training time and maximizing productivity.
● Boost efficiency and cut costs with a detector that works across all your digital x-ray equipment.
Detectors that go and grow with youAt the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It works across all DRX imaging equipment and allows you to share detectors across facilities, wherever they are needed the most.
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliabilityThe original Carestream DRX detector set a new standard for detector performance. The new DRX Plus detector now delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability.
Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:● Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
● Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
● Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any mobile DRX system.
● PA separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
Industry-Leading Performance: Meet Our Family of DRX DetectorsOur portfolio of DR detectors includes wireless, shareable and fixed models to meet your demands based on exam type, detector size, dosage level, and budget. Discover the right detector for your needs at carestream.com/detectors.
Experience the X-Factor of Carestream’s approach to DR Systems.Carestream is changing the DR game and putting you in control of the move to digital. The world’s first cassette-sized wireless detector platform gives you the X-Factor and makes the most of your capital investment. It meets today’s needs and positions you for growth. X-Factor is a better way to care for patients.
Compatible● A single detector platform works across a broad portfolio of DRX equipment
● Convert an existing x-ray room or mobile system to digital radiography in a day
Scalable● Take a modular approach to your capital investment
● Customize a DR solution that fits your workflow and budget
● Add DR systems as your facility expands and grows
Flexible● Get the most out of your DRX investment 24 hours a day, seven days a week
● Share the detector with a mobile imaging unit for morning rounds, a radiology room DR suite in the afternoon and the emergency department at night
● Use a common software platform to speed your exam process More than 11,000 DRX detectors are helping healthcare facilities around the world unlocked the benefits of wireless DR with the Carestream DRX Family. X-Factor. Changing the Way You Think About DR.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions