Premium Digital Mobile Imaging System
The OEC 9900 Elite is designed to enhance your clinical workflow and clinical confidence for your surgical practice. The OEC 9900 Elite select configurations are ideal for Office, Outpatient and Ambulatory Center settings.
The OEC 9900 Elite is designed to deliver superb clinical images during both simple and challenging imaging cases, with fast and easy positioning. See which configuration - based on II size, type of C and optional features - will best meet your clinical needs. Imaging profiles optimize your image to compensate for bone and tissue. With the SmartView pivot joint, you can capture true lateral views regardless of the imaging angle, minimizing the need for repeated exposures. Features like articulating hi def monitors, SmartMetal distortion control, and patented DRM technology mean any OEC 9900 Elite you choose can provide superb images. Benefits With the OEC 9900 Elite: ● Improve your workflow and productivity.
A dual control mainframe and left-to-right layout means easy access for fast operation. ● Optimize dose management.
When you get a suberb image with the first exposure, there should be no need for re-takes and repeated exposures. ● Maximize uptime.
Perform long procedures because the battery buffer technology allows for longer on-times. Active cooling and heat monitoring indicator help you manage uptime performance. ● Maximize access.
The deep C arc can give the desired patient access for pain management and cardiovascular procedures. Articulating monitors ergonomically offer you an ideal view of the workstation monitors.
● 1k x 1k x 16 bit resolution imaging
● Advanced image processing accentuates what needs to be seen and attenuates what isn’t needed
● Dynamic Range Management technology processes images such as bone and vasculature separately for optimum definition
● Dose management options for more control: Digital Spot, High Level Fluoroscopy, Standard Fluoroscopy, Low Dose, and Pulse Mode
● Smart Metal for enhanced imaging when metal is present
● AutoTrak sampling window automatically moves with the anatomy to ensure superb images during live fluoro Workflow Efficiency
● Simple user interface with touchscreen reduces procedure time to improve efficiency
● Flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room
● Superb mechanical C-arm design features counterbalancing and friction controls for easier AP and lateral movement, orbital rotation, and head-to-toe angulation Peace of Mind
● On-site certified Clinical Specialist training provided during initial orientation and training
● Expert installation and dedicated Field Service team with over 200 Engineers located in all 50 states
● Service support when needed with 30-minute call-back commitment
● Comprehensive service offerings available to support your needs -from full-service to limited coverage for on-site support, GE parts and accessories, and more
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions