Faster Long-Length Exams – with a Single Exposure
Capturing high-quality, long-length images of patient leg or spine radiographs can be difficult – especially with pediatric patients or patients with limited mobility. Some patient populations may find it challenging to remain still for an extended period of time. The DRX-L detector allows capture of long-length images with a single exposure, while:● Reducing patient dose
The DRX-L Detector Features:● Carestream Eclipse Image Processing, delivering extraordinary image quality with consistent presentation.
● X-Factor capability, allowing the detector to be shared with other DRX systems.
● One unified image with no need for manual stitching or image manipulation due to patient movement.
● Full image preview in less than a minute, shortening the exam time.
Advantages At a Glance
● Easily accommodates long-leg, scoliosis and degenerative spine exams with the largest eld of view: 17” x 51”.
● Drastically reduces hold time and minimizes patient discomfort, as long-length scans can be completed in less than one second – compared to 15 seconds or more with a multi-shot DR solution.
● Improves workow and efciency with less set-up time vs. multi-shot exams – while reducing patient dose.
● Uses Eclipse image processing for extraordinary image quality and provides one unied image, with no need to manipulate a stitched image due to patient movement.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions