See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
When you need a trusted and proven C-arm to help you power through a case, choose a classic.
Choose the 9800 Plus.
High quality images from a dependable, flexible C-arm. A true workhorse in the OR, the OEC* 9800 Plus is in use in more facilities worldwide than any other mobile C-arm. The OEC 9800 Plus offers optimal viewing and positioning.
Built on a solid foundation of leadership and experience, thousands of OEC 9800 Plus systems are installed worldwide. When you need a familiar, hard-working system to meet your clinical needs, trust the OEC 9800 to deliver with classic power and performance. From the ER, OR or pain management clinic, you can leverage the versatility of OEC 9800 to perform diagnostic or interventional applications with confidence. ● Precise positioning with the SmartView off-axis pivot joint
● SmartMetal, SmartWindow and Autotrak features automatically adjust contrast and brightness to produce the clear image you need
● Imaging modes are simple when you image with the most-used C-arm interface in the world The OEC 9800 Plus offers true 1k x 1k high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system. It delivers:
● Superb image quality from our proprietary Image I.Q.
● Clinical design which is ideal for a wide range of applications.
● Improved efficiency thanks to a simple user interface.
● SMART options – SmartMetal, SmartView and SmartWindow help perfect your technique in challenging situations.
● Low dose features that ensure the right image at the right dose.
The OEC 9800 Plus is a workhorse in more ORs worldwide because of its classic technology. It features:
● AutoTrak™ automatic brightness stabilization automatically selects the optimum imaging technique.
● Specially designed rotating anode reduces the risk of overheating during long procedures.
● High power for dense anatomy penetration and challenging imaging applications.
● Simple and familiar user interface.
● Pulse fluoro, High Level Fluoro and Digital Cine pulse modes offer the imaging options for a variety of procedures. The OEC 9800 Plus is available with a 9” or 12” Image Intensifier and Standard or Super C configurations.
● ESP Platform – Standard features with a 1k x 1k 16 bit image processor.
● PM Care Platform – Standard ESP features plus Real-time DSA and 8 FPS dynamic digital disk.
● Vascular Platform – Upgrade to 15 fps, real-time subtraction, road mapping, peak opacification and variable landmarking.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions