See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
Shared Service Ultrasound
The ARIETTA 70 incorporates all of the proven technologies and functions that medical professionals have come to expect from Hitachi Healthcare.
Arietta 70 is the definitive diagnostic ultrasound solution for any clinical setting - Private Office, Imaging Center, or Hospital. The Arietta platform provides the ultimate in clinical performance with its state-of-the-art features and large user-friendly display.APPLICATIONS:
ARIETTA 70 OverviewHitachi Healthcare pioneered ultrasound for use by cardiologists and we continue to lead the way with major innovations. Recognized for our outstanding image quality & Doppler performance, outstanding system reliability and advanced transducer technology, Hitachi Healthcare remains the standard in the field of ultrasound.
Hitachi Healthcare’s commitment and dedication to cardiology allows us to offer a wide range of consoles and specifically designed transducers to meet the needs of every cardiologist.
HDAnalytics™Our advanced HemoDynamic Analytics (HDA) technologies provide a unique and comprehensive evaluation for your patient's cardiovascular health:
● Vector Flow Mapping (VFM) demonstrates flow dynamics in the heart and vessels in a whole new way.
● LV eFLOW is a non-invasive imaging feature that lets you see the endocardial border in the left ventricle with higher sensitivity and resolution than ever before.
● Dual Gate Doppler displays two separate sample gates allowing measurements from two different locations, during the same cardiac cycle.
● 2DTT Provides precise quantification of strain and strain rate to visualize, quantify and analyze regional and global myocardial mechanics using 2D speckle tracking.
● Eyeball EF calculates a Biplane EF from automatic traces on both apical 2 and 4 chamber images.
● eTracking provides multiple parameters necessary for early-stage detection of atherosclerosis.
● Wave Intensity is a new hemodynamic index that provides information about the dynamic behavior of the heart and the vascular system and their interactions.
Hitachi Healthcare’s cardiology systems provide:● Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with single crystal transducers
● Speckle reduction and edge enhancement technologies providing clearly defined images
● Broadband harmonics offering significantly enhanced sensitivity and axial resolution
● Natural Ergonomics design for reduction of muscle loading while scanning
ARIETTA 70 Symphonic TechnologyWhether its source is a world class orchestra or advanced medical equipment, recording sound is an art form. It requires precision instrumentation to capture the most subtle details without introducing noise in the process. Arietta 70’s Symphonic Technology optimizes data fidelity along the entire signal handling chain, from transducer to display monitor.
● Multi-layered Crystal - Using multiple layers of crystal within each element, Hitachi Healthcare’s probes minimize signal attenuation during transmit and receive to increase penetration.
● Compound Pulse Wave Generator - CPWG+ is a unique transmission technology that allows Arietta 70 to generate pulses to the ideal theoretical waveform. As a result, the heat generation during electro-acoustical conversion is minimized. This allows the use of stronger pulses to improve penetration, contrast and spatial resolution, and signal-to-noise ratio.
● Pixel Focusing - Arietta 70 dynamically focuses at the pixel level improving resolution and image uniformity.
● Ultra Backend - The high-speed digital computing of the Ultra Backend fuels the various real-time image processing features of Arietta 70 of frame rate.
● IPS-Pro Display Monitor - Developed initially by Hitachi Displays, Ltd., In-Plane Switching (IPS) was the first LCD technology to improve viewing-angle. The Arietta 70’s IPS-Pro display doubles the half-contrast viewing angle of these displays while also improving contrast, black levels, and switching speed.
ARIETTA 70 ErgonomicsArietta 70’s ergonomics address every point of interaction between the ultrasound and Sonographer. In addition to its moveable control panel, adjustable monitor, and portable frame, the Arietta supports a set of lightweight, ergonomically-contoured transducers to reduce the stress exerted on the Sonographer’s arm and hand.
User-friendly operation panelTwo-way multi rotary encoders enable the adjustment of many functions in one control, significantly reducing hand and arm movements. The large palm rest at the center of the operating console is designed to give optimum wrist support.
Adjustable panel height for your ease of useThe panel height can be lowered to 70 cm, allowing the operator to perform lower extremity examinations while the panel is comfortably within reach.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions